General insurance

Protect your possessions.

Buildings & Contents insurance

Buildings insurance will be required as a condition of your mortgage. Contents cover is often taken as part of a combined policy to protect your possessions.

Buildings and contents insurance can provide cover for your property and belongings against naturally occurring events such as floods, fires or storms, as well as giving you protection against crimes such as vandalism or theft. We can arrange cover for you helping to put your mind at ease should you fall victim to an unexpected or unfortunate event.

Accident, sickness & unemployment cover

Many things can happen during the term of your mortgage, adversely affecting your ability to maintain monthly payments at the correct level. These things, such as not being able to work due to illness or losing your job can often occur through no fault of your own. Mortgage Bureau advisers can recommend suitable cover to protect you in these areas for your peace of mind.

You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you remortgage.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

If you arrange a mortgage on a property from one of our associated new homes developers, we will waive our fee, otherwise there will be a fee for mortgage advice. The actual amount you pay will depend upon your circumstances. The fee is up to 1% but a typical fee is 0.3% of the amount borrowed.

Request a callback

One of our knowledgeable and friendly advisors will be happy
to discuss your requirements over the telephone.

    Type of house? Second HandNew Build

    Have a day/time preference? YesNo

    Days available
    Times available

    WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS ON 0344 2254321

    Other Services

    Our Reviews

    See what our clients think of us…