Protecting the information you give us.
You have a number of rights concerning the personal information we use. These include the right to:
- Ask us for access to a copy of your personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to correct your personal information
- Ask us to delete your personal information
- Withdraw your consent to use your personal information
Where you have provided consent for our processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, your previous consent will remain valid in respect of our use of your data in relation to good or service we are still contracted to provide.
We will act to respond to your request to stop receiving promotional email, phone, text or postal messages from Connells Group as quickly as is practicable (around 10 working days, as systems take time to replicate). We will keep information for record keeping purposes, to ensure we fulfil your request not to send particular types of messages.
- Ask us to restrict the use of your personal data, including direct marketing
- Object tour use of your personal data
- Object to an automated decision, including profiling (for example, in terms of credit risk)
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, if you object to the way we use your personal information. For more information please go to ico.org.uk
If you wish to make a request for access to a copy of your personal data, please write to the Connells Group at Group Legal Services, Bridge gate House, 5 Bridge Place, Lower Bridge Street, Chester CH1 1SA or email DSAR@connells.co.uk
If you wish to exercise any of your other rights, please write to the Connells Group Data Protection Officer at Connells Group, Cumbria House, 16-20 Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1GN or e mail DPO@tnhg.co.uk.
We will acknowledge your request and let you know what we will need from you to carry out your request. Every effort will be made to respond to or comply with your request as quickly as possible, and we will ensure our systems are updated as soon as is practicable in response to your request.
You may have to pay an early repayment charge to your existing lender if you re-mortgage.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We offer a fee free service on a standard house purchase, if you purchase a property from one of our associated new home developers. For all other purchase types, re-mortgages, rate switches and further advances, we may charge a fee for advice, recommendation, research and application of the loan. Our maximum fee can be up to 1% of your mortgage loan, however we typically charge around 0.3% and our Mortgage Advisers will go through our fees and charges before any work is undertaken.